Apartment for rent: Bay St in New York
- 546 ft2
- 1 room
- Indefinite period
**Fully furnished studio/1bd near Exchange Place (Jersey City)**
Please read the entire post before contacting!
My husband and I are looking for someone to take over our apartment lease. You will be signing a new lease, but for a fully furnished apartment.
Our current rent is $2600, but the building is offering “3 months rent FREE on 18 month leases OR 2 months rent FREE on 12 month leases. 6 months leases are available at full price.
Walking distance from:
Exchange Place PATH Station: 6 minutes
Grove Street PATH Station: 7 minutes
Newport PATH Station: 10 minutes
This is an amazing opportunity, as there are only a few studios in our building and they are rarely available.
Although this is a studio, it feels like a one-bedroom apartment, because the bedroom is separated from the living room, as you can see in the photos. If you are interested, I can send you a video showing the entire apartment.
We are in the 25th floor and this unit includes a washer and dryer, walk-in shower and tons of closet space.
We can’t take our things with us because we’re moving countries, so we’re selling everything for $2000 (original price was $10000+). This amount includes:
- 2 custom-made huge wardrobes (retail price: $1500 each)
- Sony home cinema VPL 1080p HD SXRD projector (retail price: $2000)
- Samsung home theater
- Apple TV
- West Elm bed (retail price: $600)
- Loom & Leef By Saatva mattress (retail price: $1000)
- Custom-made mirrored nightstand
- Custom-made couch
- CB2 round table and mirror
- Rove Concepts chairs (retail price: $350 each)
- CB2 and Pottery Barn kitchen utensils
- Calphalon pans
Rooftop observation deck
24-Hour attended lobby
**Move-in date is flexible**