Apartment for rent: Yellowstone Blvd in New York
- 700 ft2
- 4 rooms
- Indefinite period
I am proving all relevant information regarding the unit here. There are no brokerage or fees needed for rental other than what you have to pay for the application to the co-op board / property managers. It is paid directly to them and not to me. I have been renting this unit since 2008 and I know what I am doing. If you want to see the apartment you have to schedule it and I am afraid it cannot be viewed in a few hours’ notice. The apartment will be available for move in after September 30th. I cannot stress enough the fact that you will go through a co-op board approval process and you need to be honest in your application. History of late payments/ non-payments will get you rejected and you will lose you application fee- please be aware of that.
• Street Address: 6565 Yellowstone Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375
• Unit located on third floor – facing Yellowstone Boulevard
• Extra large one bedroom / one-bathroom unit
• Total number of rooms – 4 (Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen and Bathroom)
• 3 closets in the apartment (4ft wide, 6 ft wide and 8ft wide)
• One extra storage space at the ground level to store items like summer AC units, bikes any other bulk storage
• Heat and hot water included – you pay for gas and electricity
• Laundry located in the building
• No garage or parking space – Hospital garage up the road has monthly parking
• Supermarket – three short blocks away, banks and other retail on 108th Street
• Closest subway 67th Ave Station for R/M.
• Bigger retail establishments at Rego Park Center where Costco is located
• No pets – no cats, no dogs
This is a co-op building so you are subject to co-op board approval and have to abide by general co-op rules.
Minimum one-year lease
Co-op board will run credit check. They are not looking for stellar credit score but they are going to look for signs that you are responsible – which means no late payments, no missed payments. Please do not think you can hide that. It is to you advantage to be honest. Also, to assess your ability to pay for the rent the co-op board checks that your annual income alone or combined is 35 to 40 times the monthly rent – so between 70 and 80K annual income. Rent guarantor is allowed.
The board has an application fee of $1400 of which I will bear $700 if you are qualified and you want me put up my share right away. I will bear $900 of the $1400 if you are willing to break it down into 12 monthly installments of 75 each. I will split the cost if you are approved. Please read this carefully- I will not split the cost if you are disapproved by the board, for any reason.
One months rent and one month’s security to move in.
Please feel free to ask questions.
|Private front door|
|Private living room|
|Private bicycle storage|